Low-VOC Paints Painted areas can be occupied sooner; Indoor air quality is improved by reducing toxins and odors, and eliminates off-gassing.
Packing Material Your ISI product is blanket wrapped for ultimate protection during shipping, and to reduce unnecessary waste.
Soy-Based Foam Used primarily in seating applications, soy-based foam is formaldehyde free, with no ozone depleting CFCs or HFCs. Strong and resilient.
LED Lighting LED fixtures reduce annual maintenance costs, lower energy consumption, reduce noise and heat output, and offer a drastically longer lifespan.
ECO PVC High quality, crisp, vivid printing and vibrant colors for artwork applications.
Wallcoverings Environmentally friendly non-vinyl wallcovering.
Water-Based Adhesives Reduce odors and the emission of hazardous air pollutants with low-VOC adhesives.
Powder Coating Paint in powder form is electrically charged as it is sprayed onto metal surfaces and baked to create a smooth, durable coating. No VOCs or solvents, and less waste.
LEED® Accredited Professionals
Our team of LEED® (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Accredited Professionals will work with you to make your space a beautiful atmosphere that is good for your customers and good for the environment. The LEED Green Building Rating System is the nationally accepted benchmark for the design, construction, and operation of high performance green buildings.
Your customers will appreciate your commitment to creating a space that is sustainable – from improved indoor air quality to décor elements manufactured from responsible forestry. We work with you to meet your sustainable design goals and provide inspired solutions to enhance your space.
- Investigate use of recycled or reclaimed materials.
- Selecting recycled or reclaimed materials can add tremendous character without adding cost and can in fact cost less in many cases.
- Research the use of rapidly renewable materials such as bamboo, cork and Mesquite hardwood flooring as examples.
- By selecting materials that do not have a finite supply you can not only assist in the conservation of world resources but often times support the community and local businesses in the process.
- Incorporate FSC Certified (Forest Stewardship Council) materials and substrates.
- The integration of FSC Certified materials ensures the promotion of responsible forestry management.
- Incorporate low or no-VOC (volatile organic compounds) paints, adhesives, sealants and substrates.
- Low or no-VOC materials create less off-gassing of contaminates resulting in improved indoor air quality and healthier buildings and their occupants.
- Plan interior spaces efficiently by minimizing dead spaces such as corridors and maximizing shared services and appropriate adjacencies.
- Bigger is not always better. Through efficient space planning, you can potentially reduce the size of your building which can reduce both construction and operational costs.
- Investigate companies that will reclaim materials that typically are disposed of in landfills such as acoustical ceiling tile, light bulbs, carpet and resilient flooring and tile.
- By having your demolition and construction waste diverted you can not only save on landfill tipping fees but also ensure that old product can be used for something new saving valuable resources.