When openings exist, we look for talent in the following areas:
- Estimating: Estimating Estimators are responsible for estimating all costs of product and services. Estimators are required to meet deadlines and prepare contracts, pricing summaries, bills of material, and update all such documents for projects and bids. Requirements include outstanding math skills, prior estimating experience is a plus, a willingness to learn, the ability to break down décor items into various components for accurate costing, an understanding of construction methods and materials, and basic computer skills such as Excel, Word and CAD.
- Graphic Art: Develops preliminary art concepts in conjunction with the Interior Designers and then follows the project through production. General duties include creating and producing in-house projects, job revisions, obtaining pricing for graphic artwork and preparing jobs for production. Requirements include a Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Illustrator and Photo Shop experience and excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Interior Design: Responsibilities include elevations, renderings, producing presentation boards, details for electrical and ADA codes plus more. Designers work very closely with Account Executives to produce the product and atmosphere our clients are requesting. Requirements include a Bachelors Degree in Interior Design, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office capabilities, creativity, excellent communication skills and the ability to coordinate multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Product Fulfillment: Responsible for processing and executing product orders. Product fulfillment must coordinate the launching of projects into production and the manufacturing of Interior Systems Inc. components in accordance to the customers' requests. Along with this, production fulfillment is responsible for the safe shipping and accurate and timely installation of all projects. Product fulfillment positions consists of many different levels within many skilled areas including Logistics, Installation, Graphics, Engineering, Procurement, Wood Craftsmen, Finishing Craftsmen, Fiberglass, Upholstery, and Welders.
- Project Management: Project ManagementResponsibilities include contract pricing, ordering materials, generating shop drawings and supplying production information. Project Managers demonstrate strong leadership, organizational and follow-through skills, and successfully manage multiple projects at various stages. Qualified candidates will possess experience in a related field such as construction, estimating, lumberyard sales/estimating, cabinet manufacturing (case work manufacturing) and have excellent communication skills, negotiating ability, knowledge of general construction processes and experience with Work, Excel and CAD.
- Sales: Develops and executes nationwide targeting plans to grow our business. Must have a high energy, an entrepreneurial spirit, proven success in taking initiative to grow the business, polished and confident presentation skills and the ability to interact with a variety of professional disciplines from design, to production, to installation. Requirements include a Bachelor's Degree, excellent communication skills, outstanding organizational skills and computer literacy. These positions travel frequently and work from various locations throughout the nation.